Sansone JR 66's Overview of New 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- Foglights, and heated side mirrors
- Height-adjustable driver's seat
- 60/40-split-folding rear seats that slide and recline
- A rearview camera
- Cruise control
- Automatic climate control
- 7-inch infotainment touchscreen
- USB port
- Four-speaker sound system.
- Heated front seats
- Remote touchpad controller for the infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Voice controls
- Satellite radio
- A secondary USB port
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Six-speaker stereo system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Rear-seat center armrest
- Forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert,
- Automatic high beams
- The range-topping SEL adds:
- LED headlights
- Leather upholstery,
- Power-adjustable driver's seat
- Head-up display
- The surround-view parking camera system
- The Touring Package, available only on the SEL trim, includes:
- Panoramic sunroof
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Premium Rockford Fosgate stereo system
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated rear seats
- High-speed emergency braking
- Adaptive cruise control.
- The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross comes in four trim levels: ES, LE, SE, and SEL.
Each trim level is available with either two-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the latter of which Mitsubishi calls S-AWC. Power comes from a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine (152 horsepower, 184 lb-ft of torque) that's connected to a continuously variable automated transmission.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross offers a pleasant surprise. It has a peppy engine, an easy-to-use infotainment system, and strong warranties. Additionally, the New 2020 Eclipse Cross provides plenty of standard features, even when it comes to the lower trim levels. This makes it a leading choice.
Under the appropriate circumstances, the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross can establish a favorable case for itself through the impressive number of features it has accessible in the lower trim levels.
Standard equipment on the ES trim includes:
On the interior, you'll find:
The LE dresses things up a little with black exterior trim pieces and black 18-inch alloy wheels.
The SE obtains a bunch of conveniences and luxury upgrades, such as:
New for 2020 SE:
In conclusion, the New 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse is here to impress.
With a fuel economy that will offer you more miles per gallon, the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross will drive your goal to obtain the pleasure of riding longer and less. The 2020 Eclipse Cross is prepared to tackle any adventure with a towing capacity of 1,500 lbs, whether it's a moving day or a weekend escape from the town.
Which Eclipse Cross is right for you? Schedule a test drive today at Sansone JR's 66 Automall!