NEW 2020 Nissan Altima is HERE!
- The 2020 Nissan Altima's standard engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder (188 horsepower, 180 lb-ft of torque) paired with a continuously variable automated transmission (CVT). Front-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is optional.
- An optional turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder (248 hp, 280 lb-ft) is available for the SR and Platinum trims only. It's also paired with a CVT automatic but limited to front-wheel drive.
- Power-adjustable driver's seat
- 60/40-split-folding rear
- Rearview camera
- Push-button start
- 8-inch touch screen infotainment system
- Two USB inputs
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Rearview camera
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane departure warning
- Rear parking sensors.
- Sportier suspension
- Transmission paddle shifters
- Unique styling elements.
- Noise-reducing side windows
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Nissan's ProPilot Assist technology
- Stop-and-go adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping assist — is additionally included.
- Leather seating
- Navigation system
- Nine-speaker Bose audio system.
- Springing for the Platinum adds finishing touches:
- 19-inch wheels
- 360-degree camera
- Ambient cabin lighting.
Nissan Rolls Out New 2020 Altima
The 2020 Nissan Altima is a five-passenger midsize sedan available in five trim levels: S, SR, SV, SL, and Platinum.
All things considered, the 2020 Altima is a sedan that packs physical appeal and superior performance, ideal for you and your family. The Altima's optional turbo engine is relatively powerful, so we respectfully suggest you go with this if you undoubtedly want peak performance.
The S base trim is indeed pretty basic, but it offers decent features for the money.
**New for the 2020 Nissan Altima, you can incorporate additional safety features that include:
The SR is the 2020 Nissan Altima's "sport" trim, offering the following:
**With optional driver assistance features, the SR can also be ordered with a sunroof and heated seats.
The SV trim level blends features from the S and the SR (minus the SR's sportier elements, primarily suspension and styling) and include items such as:
Moving up, the SL trim level brings:
Which 2020 Altima sparks your attention? Visit our showroom, take a look and plan a test drive today with Sansone Auto Group! There is no better time than now to put yourself behind the wheel! Hurry, to start your next adventure, you don't want to wait much longer!