2020 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Car
Nissan Customer Cash
Sansone Jr's Price
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Altima AWD Conquest Private Offer - $750
- 2020 Nissan Altima - NMAC Lease Cash - $550
- 2020 Nissan Altima - NMAC Special APR Customer Cash (Special APR Only) - $2000
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Nissan Customer Cash - $1500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Lease Loyalty - $500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - October-November Retail Owner Loyalty Communication Program - $500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - NMAC September-October Retail Owner Loyalty Communication Program - $500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Nissan Owner Appreciation Event - $500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Nissan Military Cash - $500
- 2020 Nissan Altima - Nissan College Grad - $500
Altima 2.5 SL, 4D Sedan, 2.5L 4-Cylinder, CVT with Xtronic, AWD, Gun Metallic, Charcoal Leather, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Blind spot sensor: Blind Spot Warning (BSW) warning, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Navigation System, Power moonroof, Radio: AM/FM/HD w/Bose Premium Sound System. 2020 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4D Sedan AWD CVT with Xtronic Gun Metallic 2.5L 4-Cylinder Recent Arrival! Price includes: $1,500 - Nissan Customer Cash - National. Exp. 10/31/2019
Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
|2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V|
|CVT with Xtronic|
I had my Altima serviced there and I was very happy
I had the pleasure of being greeted by Jamil, and he was awesome from start to finish. He made the process quick and easy. Jamil was very friendly and accommodating! Thank you much!!!
I was happy with my visit I walk in the car place not knowing what I was about to hear that was bad. so I was greeted by Anibal Guzman the best hands down. he assured me that he could and would help and he did just that my credit is not so good but I drove off the lot in a 2019 sentra he was the best please go see Anibal Guzman u will not be disappointed
Great experience with Gavin. Quick and efficient process with sales through finance and service questions. Highly recommend Gavin and his supporting team.